Grilled Turkey Steak
Servings: 2 to 3
Total Time: 40 min.
1½ pounds boneless, skinless turkey breasts
¼ cup Dijon mustard
Pinch freshly ground black pepper
Juice of 1 orange
1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
1 clove garlic, minced
1 tablespoon macadamia oil
- Place the turkey in a glass baking dish. Brush both sides of the turkey with the mustard, and sprinkle with pepper.
- Mix together the orange juice, Worcestershire sauce, and garlic.
- Pour half the orange juice mixture over the turkey, and reserve the remaining half. Turn to coat evenly. Cover, and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Coat the grill rack with the macadamia oil. Preheat the grill to medium, and line it with aluminum foil.
- Grill the turkey until thoroughly cooked, turning occasionally and brushing with the reserved orange juice mixture for 30 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes.
- Slice diagonally, and serve.
Leave a message