New York Style Cheesecake
Servings: 4 to 6
Total Time: 10 hours
¼ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup whole wheat cracker crumbs
½ cup agave
40 ounces cream cheese, softened
½ cup heavy cream
3 large eggs
1 cup sour cream
1 teaspoon vanilla
¼ cup all-purpose whole wheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Grease the sides of a springform pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the butter and cracker crumbs. Press into the bottom of the pan, and place the pan in the freezer for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, beat the agave and cream cheese for 4 minutes.
- Blend in the heavy cream. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each egg is added.
- Mix in the sour cream, vanilla, whole wheat flour until smooth. Pour the filling over the crust.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 hour. Turn off the oven and let the cake cool in the oven for 5 hours.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours before serving.
Leave a message