Total Time: 10 min.
3 medium eggs
Pinch salt and freshly ground black pepper
1 tablespoon butter, divided
⅓ cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- In a small bowl, combine the eggs, 2 tablespoons water, salt, and pepper.
- Beat with a fork until ingredients are well mixed.
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat, and add ½ tablespoon butter.
- Add the mushrooms, and cook until tender. Remove from the pan,and set aside.
- Add the remaining butter, and heat until melted.
- Stir eggs gently with a heatproof, nonmetallic spatula. Add the mushrooms, and cook until eggs are firm. Fold in half. Serve.
Leave a message